skip navigation
Joaquin Miller School

About the School

Enrollment and Registration for OUSD

kindergarten kids

Thank you for your interest in Joaquin Miller School. Enrolling in kindergarten can be a confusing process. This page is intended to give you general information about the OUSD registration process, as well as information specifically about Joaquin Miller. Additional questions for new parents are addressed in the New Parents' Guide, the FAQs and around the site: browsing is encouraged!

JM’s Annual Open House and School Tours

JM's annual Prospective Parent Information Night will be held on Thurs., Dec. 10th at 7pm in our Multipurpose Room. This is an informational meeting for all families interested in looking at the school for their entering elementary-aged children. The agenda includes remarks from our Principal, the PTA president, and parents of current students, and question-and-answer session. School tours are by appointment only.

Please email to reserve a spot at one of the tour dates:
Wed., Dec. 9th 10:30am; [FULL]
Wed., Dec. 16th 10:30am;
Wed., Jan. 6th 10:30am

For more information about kindergarten or school enrollment, please refer to the OUSD website.